"Tru-Six" Vintage Paris Styled 1950's Tenor Saxophone
Introducing the "Tru-Six" Vintage Paris Styled Tenor Saxophone
Rediscover the Sound & Feel of the Mid 1950's USA Engraved Powerhouse, Designed for The Artist !
Vintage Elegance & Refinements .....................
- Matching Serial Numbers On Neck & Body Each Uniquely Adjusted to each Saxophone
- Original Retro Revival Paris Styled Neck Logo & Neck Badge (Pontiff's Hat)
- Original Retro USA Floral Engraving Patterns, Hand Cut By a Master Craftsman
- Superb Intonation in all registers
- Complex Core, Power,
- Pisoni Pads with Metal Domed Resonators, Blue Steel Springs
Exacting Attention to Comfort:
- Vintage Paris Low Bb Spatula Key
-Concave Mother of Pearl Key Touches, Paris Styled Swivel Thumb Hook, Left Hand Thumb Cover
- Shock Absorbing Paris Styled Bell Ring, Sloped Low Eb, C Paddle Keys, Retro Pant Guard Design
- Hand Soldered Bell
- GLQ Lightweight Flight Case Included
- Every “Tru-Six” is Precision Built by Master Craftsman Ken Beason and should last for many many years of playing!